What are its claims?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that makes teaching karate easy
- Discover 6 endurance strength building drills to make your students harder, tougher martial artists
- A Quick Start Guide to Using Drills to Plan Your Classes. Includes 20 Lesson plans. (A $47 Value)
- Learn a great tool to develop punching and kicking strength that you can purchase for under $3.00
- 125 Dynamite Drills Teacher’s Edition (A $47 Value) Plus you’ll also receive these 6 bonuses…
- How to Teach Martial Arts to Adults and Children Without Losing Your Mind Ebook! (A $47 Value)
- exercises and drills that my list of 10,467 KarateTips members have shared with me since 2002
- Learn the 2 group drills for developing blocking & striking coordination, timing and footwork
- Discover the second hardest full body workout drill on the planet used by the military
- Discover the most common pitfalls new instructors fall into and how to avoid them…
- drills and exercises I’ve learned from dozens of schools in 7 different countries…
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 125 Dynamite Drills scores 71.75/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.karateteaching.com/clickbank/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: karateteaching.com you’ll also be taken through to karateteaching.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)